Saturday, December 17, 2011

Awakened !!

I know that voice
Voicing me
My engrossed mind
Mindless, left me.


I hear you well enough
Enough to ignore
Ignoring you is bliss
Bliss, abandoned me.


I tried not hard
Hardly ever valued
Value of dreams
Dreamy, Sleepless me.


I am indifferent
Indifference i have for you
You are my truth
Truly, lying to me.


I was told to believe
Believe in being right
Right now only you
You, bereaving me.


I now can feel your voice
Voice of tranquil silence
Silence only I heard
Heard, Audible me.


I am Awake
Awakened by the crack
Crack-up of senses
Sensing, the numb me.


I am Alive
Alive to be
Being animated to witness
Witness wonders of this world
World of fluttering wings
Winged & glowing dreams
Dreamy eyes on swings
Swinging into fairy land
Land of Goblins and Knights
Night of glowing lights, of faith
Faith in your being
Being one with you.


I AM AWAKE !!!

PS - To the spirit of being alive.







No comments: