Thursday, August 9, 2007

SELF- APART

I saw you rise, shine and set
With each day I still fret
Born like a phoenix
I am willing to be dead

With every death
I learn to live
At every end
I learn to begin

The start is hard
End a scar
All along bruised
Injuries accrued

A prey, I bleed
Start a screech
Deafening crippling
But still finding me

Miles apart
Distant sighs
Deceased sensation
Sweet sedation

I live the death
No wish to resurrect
Numbness is bliss
An icy heart I wish

Seclusion from civility
In delusion is divinity
Torn, I heal my wound
Unseen in the wrecked dome

At once in the crowd
I see, I still pretend
Forsaken in the mob
I can not spot myself


I exist in two lives
Namely death and strife
Strife dreaded, Death beloved
With their twin sty
I abandon my twin souls to strive
I quit now, self –Apart I lie
Self-Apart, I Depart……………………

No comments: