Wednesday, August 1, 2007

On my own...ALONE

A lot of words unsaid,
Plenty of dreams dead.
Where did I falter?
I am anxious to know.

Quiet and reserved,
Heart broken and numb.
Anesthetized I lie,
Alone amidst countless silent sighs.

Alas! Never sensed the touch of hope.
The garb of pretense and love
I have to shove,
But I am forbidden to let go.

Impossible to worship you
Uneasy the existence becomes
Dissonance and conflict
Still I wish to hold on.

Faith dying lifeless,
Discord in abundance.
Erased chronicles,
Maneuvering expectations.

Crack of dawn
I plead to live on,
Like a phoenix
I rise from my dead.

Now, I disregard my past
No inscriptions last,
I breathe, I survive
Without a sigh.

The art, the life
The quick disguise
An eyewitness to all
I am the master of the Ball.

Devoid of apprehensions
In the moments alive
My moans now unvoiced
Only a prolonged smile

Losing my religion
I Confess am blinded
For good, I need you no further
I am on my own….Alone……….

1 comment:

Ankesh said...

tooo gud.... u rock da...