Friday, June 8, 2007

SHUCHI

My existence was bursting of ambiguity,
Vagueness shrouded my being.
Mysterious and unseen I was
Even when the sun beamed.

I desired neither deference nor disdain,
Bedazzled neither by glee nor by pain,
Yearned neither to be complex nor plain,
I aspired neither being accomplished nor maimed.

From my profound past,
Sagacity and wisdom now emanate.
Brimming with novel might,
I rove, I soar, I explore.

I know now, I was that star.
I was glimmering in the dark.
I am the gleam, I am the light.
Let my sheen shine bright.
Clasp, embrace and hold
I am the home of hope.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey Suchi

really liked the posts
especially liked the "life is a sexually transmitted...."
who said that?
also the losing my religeon....
keep up the good work
hope to see some more posts...

take care and keep on writing such great stuff...